Visiting Playa Bonita Village
Visitors to Playa Bonita Village are sure to enjoy the restaurants and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. Bridge of the Americas, Metropolitan Cathedral of Panama, and Miraflores Locks are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Playa Bonita Village
- The closest major airport is in Balboa (BLB-Panama Pacifico Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Panama City (PAC-Marcos A. Gelabert Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Playa Bonita Village
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Bridge of the Americas, Metropolitan Cathedral of Panama, and Miraflores Locks. Additionally, you'll find Veracruz Beach and Amador Causeway in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Playa Bonita Village. Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dreams Delight Playa Bonita Panama - All Inclusive - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Dressing for Playa Bonita Village
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 74°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- About 74.33 inches of rain falls on Playa Bonita Village each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are October and September with an average of 74°F