See yourself walking around the avenues of your upcoming vacation, looking up at the beautiful environment or the monuments all around you. Still, Playa Caletilla is one draw you have been especially anticipating. Right now is the moment to mark it finished.
Best Places to Stay Close to Playa Caletilla
Hotels near Playa Caletilla
Time spent at Playa Caletilla is bound to be interesting.
Found in the well-known city of Acapulco, it is visited by people from all over the world.
With 9 accommodation choices within 2 miles of Playa Caletilla, you will spend less time commuting and more time having fun. One of the more popular hotels is the Hotel Boca Chica Acapulco, just 0.08 miles away. Other options are the Alba Suites Acapulco, 0.6 miles away, and the El Mirador Acapulco, only 1 mile away.
Astute travelers that like the word 'budget' need look no further as there are a couple of affordable hotels in the immediate vicinity. You won't have a great distance to go to reach the Hotel Aristos Acapulco. Thankfully, it's just 0.9 miles away. The Hotel Los Flamingos is another option that can be found about 0.7 miles away.
If you're the sort of vacationer who craves all the added features, you can stay at one of the impressive upmarket accommodations close by. Check out the plush amenities at the Costa Linda Caleta Acapulco and the Acamar Beach Resort Acapulco. These are only 0.3 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
If you walk around the avenues near Playa Caletilla, you will soon find yourself at Fonda Cristal. Indulge in a rejuvenating coffee break, buy a few sweet treats and take in the sights and sounds. When hunger comes calling, dig into a meal at Del Mar Natural. This spot is also not far away. And then, kickstart an exciting night with some drinks at Mangos Condesa S.A. de C.V.
You need not travel very far from Playa Caletilla to find other things to see and do in this vicinity:
- Nothing is better than an excursion to the beach. Round up the troops, organize a picnic and treat yourselves to some fun under the sun at Playas Caleta.
- If you're curious to discover more about the area's history, then you should organize a visit to Capilla Submarina, a significant local monument.
- Club de Yates de Acapulco is the perfect venue to go on a leisurely stroll while relishing in the boats floating on the water.
- They say life is better at the beach, so don't forget to check out Tlacopanocha Beach, a favorite location for travelers and locals alike.
- Seek out Mural Diego Rivera and really grasp the concept of this unruly era in art.
Our El Viejo Centro hotels furnish everything you need, so you can be sure to have a place to stay near Playa Caletilla you'll love. You will not be alone: El Viejo Centro was a pretty popular destination over the past year. You're only a click away from all the inside info you need. You can travel boldly when booking time is here, too: travelers of all kinds recommended their El Viejo Centro hotel.
- You'll find accommodation in El Viejo Centro are always neat and clean.
- And we have soothing accommodations for everyone, from big families to teams of two.
- Appropriate for such a lovely landmark, the staff at accommodation near Playa Caletilla go beyond what is expected.
Hotels in El Viejo Centro received more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's simple to see why. And thanks to our extensive catalogue of hotels near Playa Caletilla, your prized spot lies in your future.
All About El Viejo Centro
With Playa Caletilla checked off your list, you'll still have more to see and do in El Viejo Centro.
- Until recently, El Viejo Centro excursions have been only for those in on the secret, but rising bookings mean now is the time to book.
- You will realize El Viejo Centro also knows a thing or two about receiving its travelers after you spend a day on its a full plate of adventures.
- Dine on a mouthwatering meal of the local foods and happen upon the perfect boutique to purchase a few souvenirs.
Say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and meet some new selfies. Planning an escape to El Viejo Centro is always a good strategy, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Playa Caletilla. Reserve now!