Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 23, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 26, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 3, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 26, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2020
Visiting Playa Flamingo
Travelers to Playa Flamingo give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its bars and local tours. Flamingo Beach, Conchal Beach, and Coco Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 64 hotels and other accommodations in Playa Flamingo
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 20.5 mi (33 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Playa Flamingo
The city's beaches and sunsets provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Flamingo Beach. In the area, you'll also find Conchal Beach and Coco Beach.
In Playa Flamingo, you'll find 64 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Casas del Toro Playa Flamingo - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Guanacaste Lodge - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this lodge. With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with cable TV.
- Margaritaville Beach Resort Playa Flamingo - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its first-rate property condition.
A top sight outside the city is Hermosa Bay Beach, located 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Playa Flamingo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Playa Flamingo gets about 72.13 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 62°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Playa Flamingo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Playa Flamingo, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Playa Flamingo?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Playa Flamingo?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Playa Flamingo?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Playa Flamingo?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Playa Flamingo?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Flamingo Beach?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Playa Flamingo?
What are some accommodations with pools in Playa Flamingo?
Recent reviews of Playa Flamingo hotels
More trip options
- Playa Flamingo Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Playa Flamingo Airports
- Hotels near Popular Playa Flamingo Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Playa Flamingo
- More Hotel Options in Playa Flamingo
- More Popular Hotels in Guanacaste
- Other Hotels near Playa Flamingo, Guanacaste
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends