When you envision an unfamiliar spot, you probably think you'll be sauntering around the roads, noticing the architecture or the beautiful settings all around you. But Plaza de la Constitucion is one thing you have been anticipating in particular. The day has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Accommodation Near Plaza de la Constitucion
Hotels near Plaza de la Constitucion
You have likely seen photos of Plaza de la Constitucion in books, but nothing compares to the experience of it in real life.
It is only one of many treasures that Mexico City, the country's capital, is home to.
If you're looking to book a hotel that's within walking distance of Plaza de la Constitucion, you're in luck! There are as many as 41 candidates that fit the bill. A few of the more popular establishments are the Downtown, Gran Hotel Ciudad De Mexico and Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico.
Hold on to your precious dollars and stay at your choice of the numerous budget accommodation options situated in the area. Situated 0.9 miles from it is the Hilton Mexico City Reforma, but you might also want to look at the Krystal Grand Reforma Uno if you want a choice. It's only 1 mile away.
Style and ease awaits you at one of the several upmarket hotels situated nearby. The Best Western Majestic is only 0.08 miles away, while the Hotel Ritz Mexico City can be reached in 0.3 miles. Both places are impressive and packed with creature comforts.
The area surrounding Plaza de la Constitucion boasts some spots for inquisitive foodies. Coffee fiends will love the featured roasts and treats at Cafe De Tacuba (Calle de Tacuba 28, Cuauhtémoc, Centro, Ciudad de México). Finish the night with an enticing dinner at Hotel Principal (Calle de Bolívar 29, Cuauhtémoc, Centro, Ciudad de México). This establishment is in the heart of things, making it an easy choice.
You don't need to venture very far from Plaza de la Constitucion to find other things to see and do in this region:
- It may be old, but Zocalo is still a popular place where you are able to spend time relaxing while enjoying the historic surrounds.
- Be aware of how the figures you read about in history books come to life when you meander through the impressive collection at Museo de la Ciudad de Mexico.
- Are you into history? Arrange a journey to Ayuntamiento and get to know the momentous political decisions that have taken place there over the years.
- Looking for an outing for the family when it's raining outside? Take a trip to MUMEDI, Mexican Museum of Design to stay dry indoors while you admire the exhibits.
- Are you into history? Plan some time at Antiguo Palacio del Ayuntamiento and learn about the significant decisions that have happened there over many years and governments.
The proximity of Metro Juárez to Plaza de la Constitucion can make metro transport an easy way to travel to this attraction. It's just 1 mile away.
Our roster of Mexico City motels and lodging provides everything you need, so you will surely have accommodation near Plaza de la Constitucion you'll fall in love with. It's time to get hunting: Mexico City had more than a few newcomers over the past year. You'll see all the guidance you could want right here. Once booking time arrives, you'll rest easy: new admirers of all types endorse their Mexico City hotel.
- You'll get it here if you're in search of suites that are snug in addition to orderly and neat.
- Rooms in Mexico City accommodation are always fresh, tidy, and eager to invite you in.
- Appropriate for such a fine feature, the staff at accommodation around Plaza de la Constitucion provide grand service.
Suites close to Mexico City got greater amounts of visitors in the past year than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. Your choice place awaits thanks to Expedia's broad inventory of hotels near Plaza de la Constitucion.
Learn About Mexico City
There are still even more activities to see and do in Mexico City once you've checked Plaza de la Constitucion off your agenda.
- Dip into an adorable market to purchase some keepsakes and appreciate a delicious dish of the local fare.
- Use some time to organize some adventures, and you'll soon also notice Mexico City knows some things about hospitality.
- Mexico City is starting to gain in status after having been only for those in on the secret.
Prepare to wave goodbye to the views you're used to and call on some new landscapes. Paying a visit to Mexico City is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Plaza de la Constitucion. Reserve now!