Envision yourself in a brand-new spot: you probably think you'll be strolling around the avenues, noticing the buildings or the lovely scenery all around you. However, there is one thing you've been prepared for most of all: Plaza de San Francisco. For years, you have wanted to escape there, and now is the day to mark it off.
Hotels Near Plaza de San Francisco
Hotels near Plaza de San Francisco
It's beyond dispute that time spent with nature benefits our health. So, if you are feeling run down, a stop at Plaza de San Francisco could be just the tonic you need.
It can be found in Badajoz.
If you'd prefer to stay someplace close to Plaza de San Francisco, that's not a problem. There are 8 accommodation options within 2 miles. Try the Sercotel Gran Hotel Zurbarán, the NH Gran Hotel Casino Extremadura and the AC Hotel Badajoz by Marriott. They are just 0.3 miles, 0.8 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
If seeing the sights is your number one priority and you're looking to save some cash when it comes to accommodation, then there are some budget hotels in close proximity. Two great options are the Hotel Badajoz Center, 0.8 miles away, and the Mercure Rio Badajoz, positioned just 0.8 miles away.
If your dream vacation isn't complete without a luxurious place to spend your nights, make it a reality by staying at one of the close by upmarket hotels. Embrace the luxurious facilities at the Hotel Condedu Badajoz and the Hostal de las Heras. These establishments are only 0.2 miles and 0.07 miles away, respectively.
Plaza de San Francisco is surrounded by some local spots where worn out sightseers can get a quick pick-me up after a day of touring and picture snapping. Find a comfortable seat, order a coffee and get a caffeine fix at Churreria aAaaa. Later on, you should stroll over to Restaurante Dosca II for a more nourishing meal. If you're not ready to go to bed, wander over to Santa Marina.
Don't forget that there are also lots of other things going on within close range of Plaza de San Francisco:
- Enjoy the diversions from the daily grind at Plaza de Espana, a historic public square where locals have stretched their legs and struck up conversations for many generations.
- Reach a deeper understanding of the area's Christian heritage by visiting Badajoz Cathedral.
- You simply cannot pay a visit to this region without stopping into El Corte Ingles to stroll around this iconic shop.
- The wide array of art exhibitions at Museo de Bellas Artes make this art museum an attraction that you won't want to miss.
- A city's history can often be seen in its buildings and other public works. Get to better understand the region with a visit to Puerto de Palmas, where you can walk under the gate and feel history all around you.
The rail station, Badajoz, can be found 1 mile away from Plaza de San Francisco, making the train a convenient way to go.
Our places to stay in Badajoz Old Town provide everything you require, so you'll surely have selections near Plaza de San Francisco that you'll appreciate. Get searching: Badajoz Old Town saw more than a few newcomers in the past year. When reservation time is here, rest easy: all kinds of sightseers would propose their Badajoz Old Town hotel to an acquaintance. You're only a few clicks away from all the guidance you're searching for.
- "Neat, orderly, and eager to invite you in" is how Badajoz Old Town hotel rooms will be waiting.
- We've got soothing suites for all groups, from families with children to newlyweds.
- The fronk desk services at hotels close to Plaza de San Francisco will be awesome which can only improve your trip to this fine landmark.
As you can see, it's clear why Badajoz Old Town holidays got additional visitors in the last year than 2015. With Expedia's diverse catalogue of hotels near Plaza de San Francisco, we see your preferred spot in your future.
Learn All About Badajoz Old Town
There are still more things to do in Badajoz Old Town when you've checked Plaza de San Francisco off your list.
- Badajoz Old Town is now beginning to be recognized after having been kept secret.
- Discover a market to search for mementos and eat a mouthwatering dish of the local fare.
- Use a time to organize one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon find Badajoz Old Town also is a pro when it comes to individualized service.
Bid adieu to the same old vistas and call on some amazing new scrapbook photos. You won't regret paying a visit to Badajoz Old Town, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Plaza de San Francisco. Reserve now!