Think of yourself wandering around the streets during your next vacation, looking up at the lovely environment or the architecture all around you. However, there is one draw you are especially counting on: Plaza Montenegro. For as long as you can recall, it's been an entry on your bucket list, and right now is the moment to get yourself there.
Where Can I Stay Near Plaza Montenegro?
Hotels near Plaza Montenegro
There is so much to learn from Plaza Montenegro.
It is 160 miles from Buenos Aires, in Rosario.
With as many as 25 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around Plaza Montenegro, you're certain to track down one you like. The Ros Tower Hotel is 0.6 miles away. Alternatively, the Hotel de la Cité and the Plaza Real Suites Hotel are 0.08 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
There's most definitely no need to spend your last pennies on your accommodation. You'll find numerous budget-friendly options positioned near this attraction. The Holiday Inn Rosario, 0.9 miles away, or the Esplendor Savoy Rosario, at a distance of 0.3 miles, might just be what you're looking for.
If you're looking for a hotel room that's a little extra special, you'll come across a range of upmarket accommodations within walking distance. Make sure you check out the Hotel Solans Presidente, which is just 0.3 miles away, and the Hotel Plaza del Sol, which is 0.06 miles away.
The area that surrounds Plaza Montenegro offers some options for foodies. Coffee addicts will savor the featured roasts and finger snacks at Havanna (Córdoba 1601, Rosario). When the sun sets, go to Roberta Rosa de Fontana Suites (Entre Ríos 914, Rosario). It's only 0.3 miles away.
Can't tear yourself away? Well, hold on because there's more than just Plaza Montenegro to do in the region:
- Go visit El Circulo Theater if you are interested in plays and other stage productions.
- Discover how the population interacted in days gone by with a trip to La Bola de Nieve.
- If you'd like a well-deserved break, wander down to Plaza Sarmiento, find somewhere to sit, and watch all the action at this popular meeting place.
- Get a dose of history and stroll through Plaza 25 de Mayo, a popular local spot to relax and watch the world go by.
- The wide range of art exhibitions at Firma y Odilo Estvez Municipal Decorative Art Museum make this museum a place that shouldn't be missed.
Expedia's rooms in Rosario supply everything you need, so you're sure to find lodging near Plaza Montenegro you'll adore. Lots of tourists drop in to really get away from daily life, so get researching. You can roam confidently when the time comes to make your reservation, too: all manner of sightseers recommend their Rosario hotel. Need help making a decision? You're a click away from all the advice and tricks you could want.
- The staff at accommodation near Plaza Montenegro go beyond all targets, which can only improve your trip to this magnificent monument.
- And we offer accommodations that are satisfying for everyone, from large families to couples.
- Discover that accommodation in Rosario are always neat and presentable.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's excellent roster of hotels near Plaza Montenegro, your preferred site awaits.
Intriguing Rosario Facts and Figures
When you've checked Plaza Montenegro off your schedule, there are still more activities to do in Rosario.
- Duck into an adorable boutique to look for keepsakes and add an appointment for a tempting snack of its trademark ingredients.
- After a day spent on its abundant activities, you'll notice Rosario also is on the ball when it comes to personalized assistance.
- In order to really leave no site unexplored, check out some fun near Rosario.
You won't regret paying a visit to Rosario, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Plaza Montenegro from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few breathtaking new scrapbook photos!