We stayed in a premium apartment for 6 nights. Staff were friendly and helpful, apartment was clean and provided everything you needed. We did however have to change to another apartment after the 3rd night as the "City View" we paid for turned out to be a construction site and drilling/power tool noises only got worse at 7am each morning. They did move us very quickly to a quieter apartment.
Traveller from Barcelona
Located in Poblenou, this luxury apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Bogatell Beach and Mar Bella Beach. Sagrada Familia …More
The hotel is much better than many in Europe in both size and facilities. It is in an area that is quite far from the City Center; however, this does make it quieter and certainly more modern. The dining room food was of marginal quality for lunch; however, breakfast was reasonable. Room service food was much better. The staff was very helpful and the front-desk staff spoke excellent English, which was helpful.
Traveller from Medford, OR
Located in Poblenou, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Torre Agbar and Mar Bella Beach. Sagrada Familia and Palau de la …More
Pros: Close to the beach, I got a very good sleep the whole week I was there, It was kept clean, The staff was very friendly, There was a lot of options for breakfast, It was very quiet, The bed/pillows were comfortable (firm, but comfortable)
- After being checked in at the front desk, they didn't really give me a map and describe the area and really offer any extra assistance. When I did need their help, they were able to give it; however, I would have preferred if they went out of their way a bit more.
- Although there was a lot of food at breakfast, it didn't change throughout the week. It would have been nice if there was a pancake day/waffle day/etc.
- Although it was very quiet and I slept very well for my stay, I did notice a lot of doors slamming. It would have been better if the doors shut more slowly rather than hearing a slam every time someone left their room.
- I didn't get any refills on the (very little) bars of soap. I'm not sure why that was. There was 2 when I first got there but after using them, they never got refilled so I had to just use the shower gel.
- No conditioner provided (but shampoo was pretty good anyway)
- The 'open style' shower was neat, but it left me with a puddle outside the shower most days in which I had to use up my towels to keep it managed. (I'm tall so maybe it's not to common?)
A few more pros:
- I liked how they had a toothbrush and mini tube of toothpaste. I usually forget to bring toothpaste.
- Tasty breakfast pastries
Traveller from Vancouver, BC
Located in Poblenou, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Bogatell Beach and Mar Bella Beach. Sagrada Familia and Palau …More
Chosen by recommendation and not disappointed. Very clean, tidy hotel with excellent facilities inside and out. Very happy with assistance by hotel staff, highly knowledgeable but also down to earth. Rooms have all facilities, good size beds and bat.hrooms.
Breakfast was brilliant, good variety and plenty.
Traveller from Melbourne OZ
This modern 180-room hotel is located in Barcelona's Olympic Village area, 250 metres from Icaria Beach, and 500 metres from …More
A nice hotel...great value for money. The staff were very accomodating to our needs. The rooms are a tad bit small (for a family of 4 - 2 dbl beds) but it wasnt too much of an issue at all . There is a supermarket just round the corner which is very convenient and a mini "la ramblas" with lots of restaurants and shops. The beach is at a very short walking distance from the hotel. The breakfast at the hotel was excellent .. We had a very early checkout (around 6:30 a.m ) and eventhough the breakfast started at 7, the staff kindly let us have breakfast by opening it early for us, which was very kind and considerate.
We were very pleased with our stay and would gladly stay there again on our next visit..
Traveller from Canada
Located in Poblenou, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Parc del Centre del Poblenou and Mar Bella Beach. Sagrada Familia is …More