Very nice rooms in a very nice area...very close to the beach and very good places to eat...customer service was excellent and gave us good tips where to eat...was able to purchase tickets for the hop-on/hop-off bus and other attractions from the front desk...will stay there again...
Traveller from US
Located in Poblenou, this luxury apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Bogatell Beach and Mar Bella Beach. Sagrada Familia …More
The hotel is much better than many in Europe in both size and facilities. It is in an area that is quite far from the City Center; however, this does make it quieter and certainly more modern. The dining room food was of marginal quality for lunch; however, breakfast was reasonable. Room service food was much better. The staff was very helpful and the front-desk staff spoke excellent English, which was helpful.
Traveller from Medford, OR
Located in Poblenou, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Torre Agbar and Mar Bella Beach. Sagrada Familia and Palau de la …More
Pros: Close to the beach, I got a very good sleep the whole week I was there, It was kept clean, The staff was very friendly, There was a lot of options for breakfast, It was very quiet, The bed/pillows were comfortable (firm, but comfortable)
- After being checked in at the front desk, they didn't really give me a map and describe the area and really offer any extra assistance. When I did need their help, they were able to give it; however, I would have preferred if they went out of their way a bit more.
- Although there was a lot of food at breakfast, it didn't change throughout the week. It would have been nice if there was a pancake day/waffle day/etc.
- Although it was very quiet and I slept very well for my stay, I did notice a lot of doors slamming. It would have been better if the doors shut more slowly rather than hearing a slam every time someone left their room.
- I didn't get any refills on the (very little) bars of soap. I'm not sure why that was. There was 2 when I first got there but after using them, they never got refilled so I had to just use the shower gel.
- No conditioner provided (but shampoo was pretty good anyway)
- The 'open style' shower was neat, but it left me with a puddle outside the shower most days in which I had to use up my towels to keep it managed. (I'm tall so maybe it's not to common?)
A few more pros:
- I liked how they had a toothbrush and mini tube of toothpaste. I usually forget to bring toothpaste.
- Tasty breakfast pastries
Traveller from Vancouver, BC
Located in Poblenou, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Bogatell Beach and Mar Bella Beach. Sagrada Familia and Palau …More
Highly recommend this hotel. The service, rooms , food and location were excellent. The front desk went out of their way to help us with directions, helping find a good seafood restaurant and booked a shuttle for us to go to the cruise port. Would certainly stay there again .
Traveller from New Brunswick
This modern 180-room hotel is located in Barcelona's Olympic Village area, 250 metres from Icaria Beach, and 500 metres from …More
Excellent welcome from the hotel staff upon arrival. It was out anniversary and they welcomed us with a bottle of champagne and a personalised message.
Location was perfect for us.. close to the beach but in a residential area.
The worse aspect of the hotel was the room service, breakfast service and food availability. The wait was ridiculous and they didn't have the food they listed on the menu. Then no sincere apology from staff.
If they fix these aspects, I would go back.
This family-friendly Barcelona hotel is located in the business district, within 1 mi (2 km) of Torre Agbar and Mar Bella …More