Visitors to Pocologan are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 33 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Saint John
- The closest major airport is in Saint John, NB (YSJ), 36 mi (57.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pocologan
Places to visit in the larger region include New River Beach, New River Beach Provincial Park, and Lepreau Falls. You'll also find Lighthouse Point Lighthouse and Grand Manan Ferry in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Clipper Shipp Beach Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Pocologan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 14°F at night
- About 1.65 inches of rain falls on Pocologan each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°F