Mt. Maplewood Lodge is a private, rustic lodge. This reduced 3 bedroom/1 bath. 1 King, 2 Queens + HOT TUB!
Mt. Maplewood Lodge was awarded TOP 5 GORGEOUS CABINS IN PA by Philadelphia Magazine!
The Mt. Maplewood Lodge is an amazing 1800 square foot 3 bedroom home on 1 acre, a huge wraparound deck, central air, covered hot tub, pool table, and multiple televisions.
The massive front deck overlooks the heavily wooded property; you may even hear the on-site stream rippling in the background. There is a separate downstairs Rec room with a pool table and large flat screen television.
It is located in one of the most beautiful communities in the Poconos. Lake Naomi is rated as a one of the premiere country club resort communities in the entire country. It has the largest heated outdoor swimming pool in Pennsylvania, with a high diving board, kiddie pool and huge water slide that drops you out about 5 feet above the water! All of this is set on one of the most stunning lakes you have ever seen. In addition there is a huge tennis complex, seven beaches with boat rentals, sailing lessons and more. This resort community is the "Hamptons" of the Poconos. If the weather is not cooperating, there is a large community center with an indoor pool, gym, tennis courts and gymnasium. HOA quiet hours after dark for a serene experience. The Mt. Maplewood Lodge is 1/3 of a mile from the outdoor pool and 1 mile from the main beach club.
There are many near-by attractions including Kalahari Indoor Waterpark, Aquatopia Waterpark, Ski Resort, Mount Airy Casino, Camel Beach, a huge Crossroads outlet mall, horseback riding, fishing, multiple golf courses, go-karting, Bushkill falls, white water rafting, NASCAR and more. The Mt. Maplewood Lodge is located 20 minutes from the Lake Harmony area which also includes Jack Frost and Big Boulder mountains for fabulous skiing. Camelback Mountain is a quick 10 miles away.
The Mt. Maplewood Lodge is located right of Rt. 940 and 10mi from Camelback Skiing, 14mi from the Lake Harmony area which also includes Jack Frost, Big Boulder mountains for fabulous skiing. If you would like a change of pace the historic village of Jim Thorpe which boasts skirmish paintball, whitewater rafting is a short 25 minute drive.
From the moment we saw the open floor plan, entertainment room, hot tub, stone fireplace and lake activities we fell madly in love. There is so much to do every season from skiing, golfing and waterparks, to sailing, concerts and biking or tennis. We will give you access to our Mt. Maplewood Lodge site that has year round activities listed and updated seasonally. Because we are part of the 5-star, Platinum Lake Naomi we get to extend that benefit to you, our guests for a fraction of what most resorts charge! You'll also have the ability to purchase access to Lake Naomi's 277-acre lake with boating, fishing, (heated) outdoor pools, indoor pool, splash park, sauna, spa, indoor tennis, fitness center, large game room and activities for the entire family.
EXPERIENCE - Mt. Maplewood Lodge: Add-Ons
Please ask about our new programs! They include: Fill Your Fridge (food shopping), a Private Chef (curated meals or group cooking class), Massage Therapy (+ Spa Packages), Catering, Food Truck, Kids Party. Guided Activities: Kayaking, Horseback Riding, Yoga, Centering for a Retreat, Escape Room / Murder Mystery Nights to come. . .
Lodge Reduced Retreat Beds: (1 King, 2 Queens + 1 crib).
* LINEN RENTAL SERVICES: Pocono Linens - 10% off using Discount code: MTMAPLEWOOD for pillow cases, sheets & towels. Our families have asked this be kept optional. (Approx $10/pp)
** Pillows and quilts are provided.
NEW: We provide K-Cups, napkins, dish/laundry detergents, and we use Ginger Lily Farms Botanical products for shampoo, conditioner, body soap. Check In/Out time can be flexible, depending if the home is rented before / after you.
TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP: (OPTIONAL) See: lakenaomiclub.com/temporary-membership
“A Temporary Membership is required to access the amenities and is available for an additional fee provided the homeowner is a member in good standing. Membership to the club provides access to the lakes and beaches, the clubhouse‐ restaurants, participation in recreation and social activities, the recreation tennis courts, two outdoor pools, tennis (court fees are additional) and golf (greens fees are additional). It also provides access to the Logan Steele Community Center which includes usage of an indoor pool with zero-depth entry with an indoor spray park, adult whirlpool, steam room and sauna, state-of‐ the-art fitness center, aerobic room, multi-purpose room for various sports, cafe, indoor tot lot, outdoor playground and wireless internet usage.
* You also can forgo Temporary Membership for your entire stay if you do not plan on using any LN amenities and enjoy all the 101 Activities Poconos has to offer.
** UPDATE: There are NO more Temporary Memberships available for the 2021 Season **
Please Find: LAKE NAOMI TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP for INFO First.
LN has recently chosen to reduce the number of temporary memberships allowed for rentals throughout the summer
Temporary Memberships will only be available (not required) from July - August. Summer rentals are Sat-Sat.
4 Available: 2 WEEK + MINIMUM STAY to Be Eligible. PLEASE INQUIRE BEFORE BOOKING!!!
- ATTN: INSTANT BOOKINGS: Please read listing, HOA Rules, Fees and Lease First. -
- 30 years of age, unless accompanied by parents/guardians.
- Pet Policy: $25/day per approved pet (2 max)
- Please read rules, regulations and lease for signing.
- Lease: bit.ly/Lodge-3BR-Lease
. *** ID MUST BE SUBMITTED, LEASE NEEDS TO BE SIGNED FOR EVERY RENTAL - Due minimum 7 days from arrival ***
* This booking option DOES NOT INCLUDE: the (2) basement bedrooms, (1) basement bathroom/shower or the washer/dryer. Those individual rooms will remain locked and owner is notified if opened. If you want to use them you must book the entire lodge under our other full 5BR/2BA listing, sleeps 12-13. This home is a single family home, we do this to accommodate smaller families. Residential neighborhood with neighbors close by, please act as if you live next door with your family and young children. Please read the Code of Conduct.
Refund (minus $50 processing fee) up until 30 prior to check in, 50% refund up until 14 days prior to check in. $50 Cancelation Processing Fee before 30 Days.
A reservation is officially canceled when the guest notify Mt. Maplewood Lodge in writing and obtains online cancelation in the booking system. Applicable taxes and credit card charges will be retained and remitted. For a refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 14-30 full days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 4:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded. By booking this rental, the guest hereby acknowledges and agrees to the terms in this document.
CANCEL FOR ANY REASON, TRAVEL and DAMAGE INSURANCE: https://mtmaplewoodlodge.rentalguardian.com
$59 Rental Guardian - Damage Insurance ($1500 coverage) - Please ask us to add
- Recommended for all groups. A handyman can be $50 in labor alone.
Travel Insurance will cover traditional trip interruptions, sickness, death, injury, medical and more.
- Rental Guardian Plan Cost: 7% of Reservation Total (Travel Protection Plan only).
- - Must purchase the day of booking OR up to 30 days before arrival.
Optional Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) is the best coverage to cancel for any reason and most of our guests are getting this to cover the unknown.
- Rental Guardian Plan Cost: 9.80% of Reservation Total (Travel Protection Plan with optional CFAR). 60% reimbursement. Only Available 30 days + before arrival.
- - * This Benefit is NOT currently available to residents of New York, New Hampshire, or Washington. More Info: https://playtravelprotection.com/ptnw/
- - - **For options within the 30 day travel period, check out: Travel Guard: https://www.travelguard.com/travel-insurance/benefits/cancel-for-any-reason
COVID-19 Q&A; https://www.mtmaplewoodlodge.com/post/coronavirus-questions-answers