Visitors can enjoy all that Podebrady has to offer including the spas, sightseeing tours, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. In Podebrady, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Podebrady
A favorite place to visit in the city is Podebrady Castle. Additionally, you'll find Column of the Revelation of Mary and Church of St. Wenceslas in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Podebrady. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Penzion Homer Poděbrady is located in central Podebrady. Guests who stay at this 3-star pension in Podebrady can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Penzion Alfa Poděbrady is located in the heart of Podebrady. This 3-star pension in Podebrady features a full-service spa, free WiFi, and parking.
- Hotel Golfi is located within 0.3 mi (0.5 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Podebrady features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Podebrady
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Podebrady Station or Podebrady Velke Zbozi Station. Podebrady might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Podebrady
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Podebrady gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 25°F