- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sea Girt Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed Accessible
About this area
Located in Sea Girt, Sea Girt Lodge is in the city center and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Manasquan Beach and Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area, while Algonquin Arts Theatre and National Guard Militia Museum of New Jersey are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Make time for Jenkinson’s Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Wall Township Speedway. Discover the area's water adventures with parasailing, windsurfing, and surfing/boogie boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.Visit our Sea Girt travel guide
- Algonquin Arts Theatre - 3 min drive
- St. Catharine Church - 5 min drive
- National Guard Militia Museum of New Jersey - 6 min drive
- Manasquan Beach - 7 min drive
- Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area - 8 min drive
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 56 min drive
- Corner Bagelry & Deli - 1 min walk
- Siam Basil - 2 min walk
- Turning Point - 4 min walk
- Scarborough Fair Restaurant - 5 min walk
- Starbucks - 2 min drive
About this property
Sea Girt Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.4 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Because it was March, the pool was not open, but it was nice and big and looked inviting.