- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Tulsi
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room, Multiple Beds
Luxury Double Room, Mountain View
About this area
Located in Pokhara, Hotel Tulsi is connected to a shopping center. Ratna Mandir and Tal Barahi Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Devi's Fall and Mahendra Cave. Gupteswar Gupha and Pokhara Zoological Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Pokhara travel guide
- Ratna Mandir - 4 min walk
- Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake) - 6 min walk
- Tal Barahi Temple - 7 min walk
- Pokhara Museum - 24 min drive
- World Peace Stupa - 36 min drive
- Pokhara (PKR) - 59 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 8 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
It was nice after our trek. The room smelt a bit and the sink wouldn’t drain. Staff were very friendly and helpful.