Visitors can enjoy all that Pommersfelden has to offer including its parks. Top sights around the area include Old Palace, Bamberg Cathedral, and New Residence.
- There are 155 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Nuremberg (NUE-Nuremberg Airport), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pommersfelden
A favorite place to visit in the city is Schloss Weissenstein. Additionally, in the area you'll find Old Palace and Bamberg Cathedral.
As you plan your vacation to Pommersfelden, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Best Western Hotel Bamberg is located 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the heart of Pommersfelden. This 3.5-star hotel in Bamberg features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, quiet rooms.
- Welcome Hotel Residenzschloss Bamberg is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the center of Pommersfelden. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bamberg can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and comfortable beds.
- NOVINA Sleep Inn Herzogenaurach is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from central Pommersfelden. This 3-star hotel in Herzogenaurach features free breakfast and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable beds.
Outside the city, popular places to see include New Residence, 8.7 mi/14 km from the heart of the city, and Michaelsberg Monastery, which is 8.7 mi/14 km away.
Dressing for Pommersfelden
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 28.03 inches of rain falls on Pommersfelden each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 29°F