Top Hotels Near Ponce de Leon Hotel in St. Augustine
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Ponce de Leon Hotel
Top Hotels Close to Ponce de Leon Hotel
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
Ponce de Leon Hotel Hotel Guide
Put aside an afternoon and visit Ponce de Leon Hotel.
It's located in St. Augustine, a drive of 180 miles from Tallahassee, the state capital.
There are 24 hotels situated within 0.6 miles of Ponce de Leon Hotel. You're sure to secure what you want within walking distance. A few of the more popular establishments are the Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, Old City House Inn & Restaurant and Bayfront Westcott House St Augustine B&B.
There are several budget-friendly hotels situated nearby. Placed 0.3 miles away is the Best Western Bayfront, but you might also want to look at the Best Western Spanish Quarters Inn if you want a choice. It's only 0.5 miles away.
Just 7 miles away is the Ocean Gate at Hibiscus Resort, an outstanding accommodation option for those among us who appreciate a bit of luxury from time to time.
If you roam around the avenues near Ponce de Leon Hotel, you will soon find yourself at Claude's Chocolate. Indulge in an overdue coffee break, devour some sweet treats and take in the sights and sounds. The Bistro is also in the vicinity if you're after a more substantial meal. When the night is truly coming to a close, find your way to st augustine city walks and let the beers keep pouring.
Other Places to Visit near Ponce de Leon HotelEnsure you save some time in your crowded schedule to check out some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of Ponce de Leon Hotel:
- You're certain to enjoy touring the dynamic campus of Flagler College, an institution of higher learning that's cherished by its students and the local community as a whole.
- Glimpse how the population lived their everyday lives in times long ago with a visit to Lightner Museum.
- If you like the architecture of historic buildings, you should wander through the halls of Villa Zorayda Museum. You'll be inspired by the workmanship of this old property.
- Government House boasts interesting displays on the stories, events and people that made this area what it is today.
- If you and the kids are fascinated by archaeology, then the First Colony Museum is the ideal place for you to learn about unusual artifacts and the rituals and habits of people from long ago.