- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tibes Indian Ceremonial Center
- 7 min drive
- El Vigia Observation Tower
- 11 min drive
- El Vigia Hill
- 12 min drive
- Ponce (PSE-Mercedita)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Motel Nuevo Mejico is located in Ponce. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Parque de la Ceiba and Playa Hilton Ponce, while Casa Wiechers-Villaronga and Casa Armstrong-Poventud are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Montaner Stadium or Vicens Coliseum.
- Tibes Indian Ceremonial Center - 7 min drive
- Hacienda Buena Vista - 10 min drive
- El Vigia Observation Tower - 11 min drive
- El Museo Castillo Serralles - 11 min drive
- El Vigia Hill - 12 min drive
- San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.) - 90 min drive
- 24 hrs Bar Room Service – Open daily.
About this property
Motel Nuevo Mejico
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Upon arriving we were greeted by a woman & a man on a golf cart. There was no formal office or place to check in, they asked for our card and swipped it in the their parking lot. The pictures we saw on Expedia showed jaccuzi tubs and renovated rooms. Our bathroom had only a shower. One of the shower heads didnt work and it only ran cold water. There was not a single electric outlet in the bathroom. In the bedroom, there was mirrors, a disco ball and a stripper pole (none of which were in the pictures or room description). The mattress was as hard as sleeping on a block of cement and the air conditioner was set at 62 with no remote to adjust it. It either had to be on or off. The hotel was not near anything other than a cemetary. All night it was very noisy due to the grounds keepers driving back & forth on their golf carts.