Find Hotels in Pont-de-Larn
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Apr 15, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on May 12, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Pont-de-Larn has to offer including its golf courses. In Pont-de-Larn, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pont-de-Larn
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mazamet Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Catharism Museum of Mazamet and Pierre-Antoine Stadium in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Pont-de-Larn, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- ESTIVEL - Les Villas Royal Green is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the center of Pont-de-Larn. This cottage in Pont-de-Larn features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a terrace.
- Villa 6/8, Luxurious Resort on Royal Green, Next to Golf Course in the Pyrenees is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from central Pont-de-Larn. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Carcassonne can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Villa 8/10 Pers at Luxurious Resort Royal Green, Next to Golf Course in the Pyrenees is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Pont-de-Larn. Located in Castres, this 2-star hotel room features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Pont-de-Larn
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Pont-de-Larn is 0.87 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F