- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Praia do Populo
- 4 min drive
- University of the Azores
- 5 min drive
- Ponta Delgada (PDL-Joao Paulo II)
- 7 min drive
- Ponta Delgada Harbour
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Ponta Delgada, Herdade do Ananás is in a rural location and near the beach. Carlos Machado Museum and Military Museum of the Azores are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Bell Tower and Nossa Senhora da Esperanca Convent. Jardim Jose do Canto and Antonio Borges Garden are also worth visiting.
- Praia do Populo - 4 min drive
- University of the Azores - 5 min drive
- Carlos Machado Museum - 5 min drive
- Milicias Ocean Beach - 6 min drive
- Ponta Delgada Harbour - 10 min drive
- Ponta Delgada (PDL-Joao Paulo II) - 7 min drive
About this property
Herdade do Ananás
Food and drink
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Herdade Ananás Guesthouse Ponta Delgada
- Herdade Ananás Guesthouse
- Herdade Ananás Ponta Delgada
- Herdade Ananás
- Herdade do Ananás Guesthouse
- Herdade do Ananás Ponta Delgada
- Herdade do Ananás Guesthouse Ponta Delgada
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Wonderful hosts, beautiful rooms, including generous communal areas. Quiet and relaxing location, yet convenient for Ponta Delgada and local restaurants. Guided tour and introduction to the fascinating art of growing pineapples was an unexpected bonus.