Top Hotels Near Pornic Golf in Pornic
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Pornic Golf
Top Hotels Close to Pornic Golf
Reviewed on Dec 31, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 23, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 24, 2018
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2017
Pornic Golf Hotel Guide
Refine your drive this visit with a couple of rounds at Pornic Golf.
Making your way there is part of the fun, as it is situated 240 miles from the nation's capital, Paris, in an area called Pornic.
You will be able to choose a place to stay to fit your preferences. There are 3 in the immediate vicinity. The Hotel Le Mauritia and Brit Hotel Les Alizés are located within a mere 2 miles of Pornic Golf.
If you and your family are traveling on a tight budget, you'll find a few acceptable hotel options in the vicinity. The Le Grand Large and the Résidence Lagrange Vacances Saint Michel Chef Chef are a selection of the most popular places.
If you are hoping to find somewhere more upmarket to stay, the Camping Les Pierres Couchées is only 6 miles away.
Make a stop at Bar LE GOLF (19 Boulevard de Linz, Pornic) for a caffeine boost prior to your group's day of tours and sightseeing. Prefer something heartier? Restaurant l'albatros Pornic (Golf Blue Green Pornic, Avenue de Scalby Newby, Pornic) offers a tempting menu brimming with choice.
Other Places to Visit near Pornic GolfOf course, there are some other things going on in proximity to Pornic Golf:
- Dream about another time at Pornic Castle, a fortified castle erected for defense and residential means.
- Visitors and locals alike love discovering and admiring the artworks and exhibits at Jade Coast Art Gallery.
- Go for a walk, fill your lungs with fresh air and soak up the views at Tharon Beach, the ideal place for a day trip.
- If you're looking for a low-cost day out, why not go to the beach? At La Bernerie-en-Retz Beach you can breathe in some fresh air, admire the scenery and take a wade in the water.
- A visit to Church of La Bernerie-en-Retz is a wonderful way to deepen your knowledge of the local religion and culture.
It's an easy walk to Pornic Golf from Pornic Train Station. 1 mile away, this is the closest rail station and one of the best ways to reach the sight.