Think of yourself walking around the avenues of a new city, looking up at the architecture or the lovely settings everywhere around you. However, Port Arthur Historic Site is one draw you're anticipating in particular. The time has finally come to get there.
Lodging Near Port Arthur Historic Site
Hotels near Port Arthur Historic Site
It's definitely worth taking the time to stop in at Port Arthur Historic Site.
It's in Port Arthur, only 30 miles from the hurly-burly of Hobart, the state capital.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of Port Arthur Historic Site, there are 6 accommodation options to consider. Only 0.3 miles away is the Port Arthur Villas. The Sea Change Safety Cove and the Stewarts Bay Lodge, 2 miles and 0.6 miles away, are also worth checking out.
If you are like the majority of us, money-spending is invariably a significant consideration. There are a couple of affordable hotels in the vicinity that will certainly come in handy. You won't have a great distance to go to reach the Port Arthur Holiday Park. Thankfully, it's just 1 mile away. The Port Arthur Motor Inn is another great option that can be found about 0.3 miles away.
Increase your chances of getting a good night's sleep by staying at one of the upmarket hotels, situated only a few minutes away away. You'll find world-class facilities and a glamorous feel at the Classic Cottages Port Arthur and the Fox and Hounds Inn.
Don't forget to enjoy a tasty treat and a robust coffee at Port Arthur Historic Site Cafe (Port Arthur Historic Site, Arthur Highway, Port Arthur). Plan your next tour as you eat the delicious food served at Port Arthur Historic Site (6973 Arthur Highway, Port Arthur).
Port Arthur Historic Site isn't the only worthwhile thing to do in the area:
- Cape Raoul provides you with some time in the peace and quiet. Take yourself into the great outdoors and let your worries blow away with the breeze.
- For a bird's-eye view of the local surroundings, you'll want to make your way to Shipstern Bluff.
- Quietly walk along the paths, cast your eye over the engravings on the tombstones and discover some of the history of the area at Isle of the Dead.
- To enjoy a scenic outlook, make your way to Point Puer. This beautiful promontory is especially nice to visit on a gorgeous summer's day.
- Many tourists make their way to Remarkable Cave, an intriguing local cave.
Expedia's Port Arthur motels and lodging provide everything you need, so you'll certainly find options near Port Arthur Historic Site that you'll love. Port Arthur was a fairly popular destination in the past year, so you won't be the only one. Once the moment arrives to reserve your spot, you'll spend confidently: explorers of all kinds would recommend their Port Arthur hotel to their colleagues. You're only a click away from all the secret advice you could ever want.
- Rooms in Port Arthur hotels are always clean, fresh, and set to show you in.
- From family reunions to singles, we offer snug spaces for all groups.
- Appropriate for such a stunning feature, the staff at hotels near Port Arthur Historic Site go above and beyond.
It's understandable why rooms close to Port Arthur saw additional visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. Your favored site lies in your future with our vast database of hotels near Port Arthur Historic Site.
Interesting Port Arthur
With Port Arthur Historic Site crossed off your agenda, you'll still have more to do in Port Arthur.
- Until recently, Port Arthur sightseeing has been a well-kept secret, but the number of visits has been skyrocketing, meaning the moment to book is now.
- Visit a local monument, then enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to end the day.
- Use a time to plot one or more of the action, and you'll soon also discover Port Arthur knows several things about custom care.
Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and call on more than a few breathtaking photo ops. You'll never regret planning an escape to Port Arthur, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Port Arthur Historic Site from Expedia. Book today!