Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Upon arriving, I expected Sleep Inn and Suites to be the same kind of quality as other low budget hotels like Days Inn and Motel 6, but it surely was not anything like those hotels. It actually was more comparable to a Double Tree or Marriot Courtyard hotel. This was a nice hotel. It had a good atmosphere ...
Set up the room for buddy, worked out well. the guy was homeless and he called me looking for a place to stay so I set him up to work out here it was a little difficult that I had to send a photocopy of my ID and debit card to the guy to the fax or an e-mail that was kind of annoying but you know ...
Could only stay a night, but had a great time. Staff were really polite and friendly and we really appreciated the room upgrade for our anniversary. Good location to walk to several restaurants..we chose Deans Mexican across the street,which has live music nightly. The menu looked great at the hotel, ...
Second time I've stayed here, no complaints. Location is right off the interstate, but not close enough for noise. Lots of shops and restaurants nearby. Free breakfast, rooms are clean and well kept. They skipped cleaning my room one day, but I was checking out the next day.
Staff friendly & accomodating; complimentary breakfasts very good; daily towel change; couldn't properly adjust air conditioning; bed too high for me; could have had a secondary bar to get out of tub.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Port Charlotte - Charlotte Harbor hotel! Finding the right hotel during your Southwest Coast Florida trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Port Charlotte - Charlotte Harbor. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Port Charlotte - Charlotte Harbor accommodations even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- Southwest Coast Florida is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Port Charlotte - Charlotte Harbor has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Southwest Coast Florida has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Port Charlotte - Charlotte Harbor is a top choice among pet owners like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to flock here to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?