Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I would have given a 5 overall rating, except every time I came back to my room in the evening, my key card wouldn't open the door and I had to wait in line at the desk to get a new card. Staff was very accommodating - answered my questions about the local area and were friendly and efficient. Marlene ...
Stayed for 6 nights and staff was pleasant and accommodating, price was lowest I could find for this time of year in a "snowbird" area. More than one room steward and one was very good whereas the male one needs additional training as he neglected to replace shower mat and soap in the shower area. ...
We were pleased with our stay. The room was nice, the beds were comfortable and the shower was one of the better ones we've had in a motel. The hotel was conveniently located, with easy routes to the beaches, lots of nearby restaurants and retailers. We'd happily stay here, again.
Great value in a good location. They offer free breakfast, but our flight was too early to take advantage of this.
wonderful experience, clean, great staff, close to the beach, so much to choose from with their breakfast. would definitely go back
Staff friendly & accomodating; complimentary breakfasts very good; daily towel change; couldn't properly adjust air conditioning; bed too high for me; could have had a secondary bar to get out of tub.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Port Charlotte - Charlotte Harbor hotel! Finding the right hotel during your Southwest Coast Florida trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Port Charlotte - Charlotte Harbor. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Port Charlotte - Charlotte Harbor accommodations even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- Southwest Coast Florida is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Port Charlotte - Charlotte Harbor has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Southwest Coast Florida has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Port Charlotte - Charlotte Harbor is a top choice among pet owners like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to flock here to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?