Picture yourself wandering around the avenues during your next getaway, gazing up at the lovely nature or the monuments everywhere around you. But there's one feature you have been especially looking forward to: Port Everglades. You've wanted to wander there for years, and the moment has arrived to mark it finished.
Where to Stay Close to Port Everglades
Hotels near Port Everglades
Port Everglades is a place that will stay with you years after your trip is over.
Situated in the city of Fort Lauderdale, it's a tourist magnet.
Tourists are pleased to find that there are roughly 23 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Port Everglades. The Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa is 1 mile away. Alternatively, the Lago Mar Beach Resort & Club and the Embassy Suites - Ft. Lauderdale/17th Street are 0.9 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
There's certainly no requirement to spend a copious amount on accommodation. Thankfully, there are numerous budget hotels located near this attraction. The Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel, 0.6 miles away, or the B Ocean Resort, at a distance of 1 mile, are likely to tick all your boxes.
If you'd prefer to have a stylish, comfortable haven to return to after all that sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket hotels should excite you. Raise the bar on your vacation experience at the Fort Lauderdale Airport Cruiseport Hotel, (1 mile away), or the Best Western Plus Oceanside Inn, (1 mile away).
Only 0.6 miles from Port Everglades, Dunkin' Donuts (2300 Southeast 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale) offers fatigued sightseers robust coffees and delicious treats. If you're after something more nourishing, stroll over to Market 17 (1850 Southeast 17th Street #109, Fort Lauderdale) for a full meal.
During your visit to the area, you'll soon see there is so much more than just Port Everglades to visit:
- You'll be able to find, and perhaps attend, a few of the region's leading events and other functions at Broward Convention Center.
- There's a good chance you'll find something interesting happening at Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center which often holds unique events.
- Appreciate the scene of yachts and small boats gently bobbing in the harbor at Pier 66 Marina.
- You can shop up a storm, carry out some errands or take some time out with a drink at Harbor Shops, a shopping hotspot for both travelers and locals.
- Take a needed break from the more exhausting parts of your itinerary by breathing in the fresh air of Patrick J. Meli Park and Community Center.
Our places to stay in South Fort Lauderdale offer all that you require, so you'll certainly find choices near Port Everglades that you'll enjoy. There were hundreds of newcomers in the most recent year, so you will not be alone. You can rest easy once booking time arrives, too: travelers of all manner recommend their South Fort Lauderdale hotel. Need help deciding? Discover all the guidance you're searching for right here.
- From big families with children to newlyweds, we have serene rooms for all individuals.
- The guest services at lodging near Port Everglades will be great, which is fitting for such a lovely site.
- Rooms in South Fort Lauderdale accommodation are always fresh and presentable.
With Expedia's extensive list of hotels near Port Everglades, your choice site lies in your future.
South Fort Lauderdale Interesting Facts
Once Port Everglades is achieved, you'll still have more to do in South Fort Lauderdale.
- South Fort Lauderdale is a well-known destination that continues to rise in acclaim.
- Dip into a store to purchase a few keepsakes and appreciate an enticing snack of the local ingredients.
- Take some time to organize some pastimes, and you'll soon also discover South Fort Lauderdale knows several things about personal hospitality.
Planning a journey to South Fort Lauderdale is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Port Everglades. Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old sights and usher in some new selfies!