Visiting Port Ghalib
Visitors to Port Ghalib are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its safari tours.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Port Ghalib
- The closest major airport is in Marsa Alam (RMF-Marsa Alam Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Ghalib
Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Port Ghalib International Marina is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Turtle Bay Beach and Marsa Shuna Beach.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Port Ghalib
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 57°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 60°F as the nighttime average
- Port Ghalib gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F