Find Hotels Near Port of Ilwaco, Long Beach from $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Port of Ilwaco
Top Hotels Close to Port of Ilwaco
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Port of Ilwaco Hotel Guide
If Port of Ilwaco is near the top of your to-do list, you'd probably like to know a little bit more about it.
It can be found in Long Beach, a trip of 75 miles from Olympia, the state capital.
Booking a room at the Long Beach RV & Camping Resort, a budget-friendly hotel situated 1 mile away, means you can spend more money on exploring and sightseeing.
Be sure to enjoy a treat and a rejuvenating cup of coffee at Portside Cafe (303 1st Avenue South, Ilwaco). For something a little heartier, grab a table at Salt Hotel & Pub (147 Howerton Avenue, Ilwaco) and select from a menu of mouth-watering meals.
Other Places to Visit near Port of IlwacoBefore you hit the road, take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- There are many stories and events that helped mould this area into what we see today. Be sure to check out the interesting exhibition at Columbia Pacific Heritage Museum for a glimpse into this past.
- A significant local landmark, North Head Lighthouse has been a bright beacon for a great many ships over the years, and it's a wonderful place to take a few photos if you're in the area.
- The Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center makes an interesting place to linger and engage with some of the remarkable exhibits.
- Cape Disappointment State Park is the perfect location where you can get away from the hustle and bustle of it all.
- Remember to bring your camera when you go to Cape Disappointment Lighthouse. The historic building and the surrounding scenery guarantee you'll get some frame-worthy pictures.