Think of yourself on your future vacation: you might think you'll be strolling through downtown, noticing the architecture or the gorgeous world wherever you look. However, Port of Olbia is one attraction you have been especially anticipating. For as long as you can remember, you've wanted to wander there, and right now is finally the time to mark it off.
Port of Olbia Accommodation
Hotels near Port of Olbia
Enjoy Port of Olbia.
To arrive there, you'll have to journey 170 miles away from the national capital, Rome, and into a destination called Olbia.
Select from 23 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Port of Olbia. The Colonna Palace Mediterraneo is located 1 mile from Port of Olbia. Some more popular options include the B&B Chiara, 1 mile away, and the Hotel Ambrosio La Corte, 2 miles away.
If you are like the majority of us, money-spending is always a significant consideration. There are some lower-priced accommodation options in the vicinity that will certainly come in handy. A couple of names to remember are the Jazz Hotel and the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Olbia - Sardinia. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 1 mile away.
Those seeking to enjoy a bit of the high life will adore this area's upmarket hotels. You're guaranteed to find a hint of class at hotels like the Hotel For You and the De Plam, just 0.9 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
After checking out Port of Olbia have a nourishing dinner at Il Faro (Banchina Isola Bianca, 15, Olbia), merely 0.09 miles away. When the night truly sets in, take a walk to Demo's Cafe' (Via Genova, 55, Olbia) and kickstart the night with a few cocktails.
Port of Olbia is not the only worthwhile thing to do in the area:
- Take a look into the lives, rituals and beliefs of societies from another lifetime as you and your family take a walk around the unique National Archaeological Museum of Olbia and its artifacts.
- A local landmark and place where many go to worship, Church of San Paolo is impressive, irrespective of your spiritual beliefs.
- Peaceful inside and easily visible from a distance, Basilica of San Simplicio is not just a house of prayer, but a premier tourist attraction as well.
- Mario Cervo Archive is bound to be a worthwhile museum experience.
- Sacred Well of Sa Testa is a historic attraction which will give you greater insight into the character of the area.
The convenient proximity of Stazione di Olbia to Port of Olbia can make the train a convenient way to travel to this attraction. It's just 1 mile away.
Expedia's inventory of motels and lodging in Olbia delivers everything you require, so you can be sure to find lodging near Port of Olbia you'll enjoy. Lots of people opt for Olbia for an exceptional holiday, so you shouldn't be the only one searching. Need help making a decision? You'll get the recommendations and pointers you're searching for. Once reservation time arrives, you can roam with certainty: new admirers of all sorts recommended their Olbia hotel.
- From families to couples, we've got cozy spaces for all groups.
- Rooms in Olbia hotels are always tidy and neat.
- The staff at accommodation close to Port of Olbia provide great service which will only enrich your holiday to this dazzling monument.
Plus, thanks to our big catalogue of hotels near Port of Olbia, we see your desired site in your future.
Learn About Olbia
When you've checked Port of Olbia off your timetable, you'll still have lots to do in Olbia.
- Dine on a nice meal of the local fare and journey into the perfect boutique to search for fashion items.
- Take a time to plot some adventures, and you'll soon find Olbia also knows some things about hospitality.
- Read about all the fun near Olbia so you can really leave no stone unturned.
Say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and call on more than a few awe-inspiring selfies. Paying a visit to Olbia is always a good idea, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Port of Olbia from Expedia. Reserve now!