Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star hotel near St. Kilda Beach
Popular property highlights
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Alfred Hospital, St. Kilda Beach, and Luna Park. Royal Botanic Gardens and National Gallery of Victoria are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference center, 24-hour room service, and a meeting room.
All 127 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and 24-hour room service. LCD TVs, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Seasons Heritage Melbourne
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Seasons Heritage Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 127
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 13
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Citro Heritage - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Heritage Melbourne
- Heritage Seasons
- Heritage Seasons Melbourne
- Melbourne Seasons Heritage
- Seasons Heritage
- Seasons Heritage Hotel
- Seasons Heritage Hotel Melbourne
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne
- Seasons Melbourne
- Seasons Melbourne Heritage
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.