Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
If you just need a olace to spend the night, this place is ideal. Affordable, clean, quiet, and a very comfortable bed. The location is on the main drag, the view is of the parking lot. Not for those looking for an experience. The tv had basic cable, no local or main networks, it did have a small ...
Finding a motel in or around Seattle that is affordable is pretty hard. This motel was reasonably priced, in a decent area, and clean with good parking. The room was a little small and cramped, but for the Seattle area it was a good deal. There was a coffee maker and mini fridge, soap, and a decent ...
The staff this year were excellent. We did try this hotel again even after staying there the previous year and had a fire in the middle of the night. We were not offered any compensation...ie discount on our next stay..dinner coupon. It seems the management has changed and I would recommend this ...
It was almost all that we needed & in a good location! 👍 We could have used some ice for my husbands hurt anke(previous condition, df, no ice machines, nothing in the freezer. I'm used to having a hair dryer in the room too & had to wait for my hair to dry naturally to get ready.
Good base - rooms reasonable size , facilities good , location has good services around ie banks, supermarkets eating places etc . Hotel is clean although they do no do breakfast ...self catering ok .....we stayed 5 nights ....bed sheets not changed during that time....
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Port Townsend accommodation! Choosing the ideal place to stay during your Puget Sound escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Port Townsend. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Port Townsend accommodations even welcome you to bring several pets along for your holiday.
- Puget Sound is not just welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get cozy without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet lovers say Port Townsend has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have tons of fun on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Puget Sound has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Port Townsend is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 204% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and playing with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?