Book your room at Hilton Portland & Executive Tower
Get an overview of this hotelPortland high-rise near Pioneer Courthouse Square
Rose City central
In the center of Portland's downtown business and shopping district, this high-rise hotel is 1 block from the Schnitzer Concert Hall, Pioneer Courthouse Square, and a light-rail station.
Hilton guests have access to a 24-hour fitness facility and indoor pool.
All guestrooms include Hilton Beds with down comforters and allergen-free feather and down pillows, WiFi (surcharge), multi-line phones, 37-inch plasma HDTVs, pay movies, and premium channels.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hilton Portland & Executive Tower921 SW 6th Ave Portland OR 97204
The Hilton is in the center of downtown Portland, 1 short block from Pioneer Courthouse Square and a MAX light-rail station. Both of the hotel's 2 towers contains a concierge desk and a restaurant and bar offering regional microbrews and Pacific Northwest wines.
All guests have complimentary use of a 24-hour fitness center and a waveless indoor pool in the executive tower. A 24-hour business center is also available, and complimentary WiFi is offered in public areas.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 20
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 782
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1963
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( $9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
HopCity Tavern & Market - An American gastropub that supports over 16 local farmers, creameries, butchers and bakers, located in the main tower's lobby. Light fare including small plates, salads, flatbreads and main plates. Local microbreweries on tap and Northwestern wines by the glass. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner; bar open from late morning to late evening. The Market serves Stumptown Coffee, snacks-to-go, and features local desserts.
Porto Terra Tuscan Grill & Bar - Located on the lobby level of the executive tower. Northern Italian cuisine in bright, modern surroundings. Full bar, extensive wine list, and specialty cocktail menu. Daily happy hour. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served in the restaurant; bar open from late morning to late evening.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
All guests have complimentary access to a 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights in the hotel's executive tower, as well as a waveless indoor lap pool.
The hotel is 6 blocks from Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park, featuring paths for walking, jogging, and in-line skating along the Willamette River with great city views. Forest Park is 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) away and Heron Lakes Golf Course is 8.5 miles (13.7 miles) away.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 60.00 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 29 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 43.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 60.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Executive Hilton
- Hilton Executive
- Hilton Executive Hotel
- Hilton Executive Hotel Portland Tower
- Hilton Portland Executive Tower
- Hilton Portland Tower
- Hilton Portland Tower Executive
- Hilton Portland & Executive Tower Hotel Portland
- Hilton Portland And Executive Tower
- Hilton Portland Executive Hotel
- Portland Hilton
- Hilton Portland Executive Tower Hotel
- Hilton Executive Tower Hotel
- Hilton Portland Executive Tower
- Hilton Executive Tower
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).