Book your room at Hotel Rose - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality
Room, 1 King Bed (Cityscape)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Premier Room, 2 Double Beds, View (Waterfront)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Portland hotel overlooking Willamette River
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Pioneer Place
Set across from the Willamette River and Tom McCall Waterfront Park, this 5-story hotel is 4 blocks from downtown's Pioneer Place.
Globally inspired cuisine
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily near a floor-to-ceiling fireplace at Hotel Rose's Bottle + Kitchen restaurant. Free WiFi, meeting rooms, a fitness center, and free bicycles are provided to guests.
Hotel Rose guestrooms include complimentary high-speed Internet access and satellite TV with premium channels and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The fun and quirky Hotel Rose is conveniently located in downtown Portland, across the street from Tom McCall Waterfront Park and the Willamette River. Guests can access free WiFi, bicycles, and a fitness center during their stay in Portland. The hotel's Bottle + Kitchen restaurant serves locally refined food and craft cocktails in a chic atmosphere. A daily afternoon reception features Hotel Rose's signature house made pineapple cupcakes.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 1039
- Conference space size (meters) - 97
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1962
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Memory foam mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Bottle + Kitchen - Serving globally inspired comfort food daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this restaurant also prepares craft cocktails and tempting desserts.
Room service is available, offering continental or buffet breakfast for a fee.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel Rose offers an on-site fitness facility as well as complimentary bicycles for guests to use.
This Portland hotel is across the street from Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park, which features a paved running and biking path along the river. Public tennis courts are less than 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and three golf courses are within 5 miles (8 kilometers).
- Golfing nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Pet fee: USD 20 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.