Get an overview of this hotelSuburban motel in South Portland with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Situated in the suburbs, this motel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Maine Military Museum, Maine Mall, and Sable Oaks Golf Course. Victoria Mansion and Portland Museum of Art are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with free breakfast, this motel has free self parking and free WiFi in public areas.
All 29 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include wired Internet, free local calls, and hair dryers.
- Good location
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestroom size
- Comfy beds
- WiFi could've been better
Knights Inn South Portland
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Knights Inn Motel South Portland
- Knights Inn South Portland
- Knights Inn South Portland Maine