Book your room at Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Portland high-rise, overlooks park and river
Near Pioneer Place
Mt Hood provides a scenic backdrop for this waterfront Marriott, set across from Tom McCall Park and a riverfront promenade; Keller Auditorium is 4 blocks away; Pioneer Place is 8 blocks away.
Amenities at Marriott Portland Downtown include a full-service health club and meeting facilities. Wireless Internet access is available in all public areas.
City or river views
All 497 guestrooms offer pillowtop mattresses, down comforters (bedspreads), 32-inch plasma TVs, and high-speed Internet access; many rooms have step-out balconies with city or river views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
On-site dining options include Truss restaurant and Starbucks coffee and pastries to go at the coffee bar. Guests can work out at the fitness center. Towels are provided at the gym. Other amenities include a business center providing printing, faxing, and copying services, as well as high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharges). There is 24,000 square feet of meeting space, including an exhibit hall that accommodates 2,000 guests, with audiovisual equipment, event catering, and high-speed Internet access. The hotel provides wireless Internet access in the lobby (surcharge).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 28000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2601
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 32
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of meeting rooms - 28
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 497
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Truss - This newly renovated Portland waterfront restaurant, features a seasonal menu and an extensive wine list. Lobby Cafe and Bar - Here guests can enjoy all, from an early morning coffee to wonderfully crafted appetizers and artfully crafted cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The onsite fitness center includes cardio and strength-training equipment, free weights, and flat-screen TVs. Locker rooms and towels are provided at the fitness facility. The Marriott also offers complimentary in-room fitness options with equipment and videos supplied upon request.
The downtown Portland hotel is across the street from Tom McCall Waterfront Park, which has a riverfront walking, biking, and skating trail that connects to other paths throughout the city. Nearby golf courses include Heron Lakes, with 36 holes, and the 18-hole course at Eastmoreland. Both are within 6 miles of the hotel. Bowling is 1 mile away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per day
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.