For what it's worth
Posted Apr 8, 2017
It could've been cleaner. My room also had a surge protector connecting everything so when the t.v. was on and the microwave they both went out like a blown fuse. When I called downstairs the attendant came 10 miss later saying put your stuff away here is am. I was puzzled being in had nothing to hide in a room with my 11 year old daughter. She sees the problem and say oooo this is dangerous guys. I'm sure she was talking about everything that was connected to out outlet. She said if it happens again just flip the switch. I stayed a week. The 2nd day I was there I found an old bar of soap in the shower and the light in the bathroom was out. Housekeeping don't speak or act like they don't understand English. My last full day we were not given any towels. Housekeeping sucks the staff seems pretty care free. By the 3rd night people started slamming doors a lady had 3 dogs that barked all day it seems and the owner seemed rude. One of them got really close to me before she pulled it away. I'm not sure what was going on this last day. Doors slamming grown ups running in the halls going back and forth. Not sure what drugs they're doing but whatever. It was close to my daughters school but I had to check out to expensive to be uncomfortable.