Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Portland high-rise, overlooks park and river
Popular property highlights
Near Pioneer Place
Mt Hood provides a scenic backdrop for this waterfront Marriott, set across from Tom McCall Park and a riverfront promenade; Keller Auditorium is 4 blocks away; Pioneer Place is 8 blocks away.
Amenities at Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront include a full-service health club and meeting facilities. WiFi is available for free in all public areas.
City or river views
All 500 guestrooms offer pillowtop mattresses, down comforters (bedspreads), 32-inch plasma TVs, and WiFi (surcharge). Many rooms have step-out balconies with city or river views.
- Central location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds and overall room comfort
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront
On-site dining options include Truss restaurant and Starbucks coffee and pastries to go at the coffee bar. Guests can work out at the fitness center. Towels are provided at the gym. Other amenities include a business center providing printing, faxing, and copying services, as well as high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharges). There is 24,000 square feet (2,229 square meters) of meeting space, including an exhibit hall that accommodates 2,000 guests, with audiovisual equipment, event catering, and high-speed Internet access. The hotel provides free WiFi in the lobby.
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Express check-in
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 32
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 28000
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 2601
- Number of meeting rooms - 28
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Truss - This newly renovated Portland waterfront restaurant, features a seasonal menu and an extensive wine list. Lobby Cafe and Bar - Here guests can enjoy all, from an early morning coffee to wonderfully crafted appetizers and artfully crafted cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The onsite fitness center includes cardio and strength-training equipment, free weights, and flat-screen TVs. Locker rooms and towels are provided at the fitness facility. Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront also offers complimentary in-room fitness options with equipment and videos supplied upon request.
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront is across the street from Tom McCall Waterfront Park, which has a riverfront walking, biking, and skating trail that connects to other paths throughout the city. Nearby golf courses include Heron Lakes, with 36 holes, and the 18-hole course at Eastmoreland. Both are within 6 miles of the hotel. Bowling is 1 mile away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per day
- Marriott Hotel Portland Downtown Waterfront
- Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront Hotel
- Portland Downtown Waterfront Marriott
- Residence Inn Portland Downtown / Waterfront Hotel Maine
- Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront
- Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront Hotel
- Marriott Downtown Waterfront Hotel
- Marriott Downtown Waterfront
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.