Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Portland hotel overlooking Willamette River
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Near Pioneer Place
Set across from the Willamette River and Tom McCall Waterfront Park, and river walk, this 5-story hotel is 4 blocks from downtown's Pioneer Place.
Globally inspired cuisine
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily near a floor-to-ceiling fireplace at Hotel Rose's Bottle + Kitchen restaurant. Free WiFi, meeting rooms, a fitness center, and free bicycles are provided to guests.
Hotel Rose guestrooms include complimentary high-speed Internet access and satellite TV with premium channels and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Staypineapple at Hotel Rose
The fun and quirky Hotel Rose is conveniently located in downtown Portland, across the street from Tom McCall Waterfront Park and the Willamette River. Guests can access free WiFi, bicycles, and a fitness center during their stay in Portland. The hotel's Bottle + Kitchen restaurant serves locally refined food and craft cocktails in a chic atmosphere. A daily afternoon reception features Hotel Rose's signature house made pineapple cupcakes.
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1962
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 97
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (feet) - 1039
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Bottle + Kitchen - Serving globally inspired comfort food daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this restaurant also prepares craft cocktails and tempting desserts.
Room service is available, offering continental or buffet breakfast for a fee.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel Rose offers an on-site fitness facility as well as complimentary bicycles for guests to use.
This Portland hotel is across the street from Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park, which features a paved running and biking path along the river. Public tennis courts are less than 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and three golf courses are within 5 miles (8 kilometers).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Staypineapple Rose
- Staypineapple Hotel Rose Portland
- Hotel Rose Portland
- Rose Hotel
- Hotel Rose Piece Pineapple Hospitality Portland
- Hotel Rose Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Rose Piece Pineapple Hospitality Portland
- Rose Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Hotel Fifty Portland
- Staypineapple Hotel Rose
- Staypineapple Rose Portland
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.