Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Portland hotel overlooking Willamette River
Popular property highlights
Near Pioneer Place
Set across from the Willamette River and Tom McCall Waterfront Park, and river walk, this 5-story hotel is 4 blocks from downtown's Pioneer Place.
Globally inspired cuisine
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily near a floor-to-ceiling fireplace at Hotel Rose's Bottle + Kitchen restaurant. Free WiFi, 2 meeting rooms, a fitness center, and free bicycles are provided to guests.
Hotel Rose guestrooms include complimentary high-speed Internet access and satellite TV with premium channels and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Staypineapple at Hotel Rose
The fun and quirky Hotel Rose is conveniently located in downtown Portland, across the street from Tom McCall Waterfront Park and the Willamette River. Guests can access free WiFi, bicycles, and a fitness center during their stay in Portland. The hotel's Bottle + Kitchen restaurant serves locally refined food and craft cocktails in a chic atmosphere. A daily afternoon reception features Hotel Rose's signature house made pineapple cupcakes.
- Conference space size (meters) - 97
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1039
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1962
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Bottle + Kitchen - Serving globally inspired comfort food daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this restaurant also prepares craft cocktails and tempting desserts.
Room service is available, offering continental or buffet breakfast for a fee.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel Rose offers an on-site fitness facility as well as complimentary bicycles for guests to use.
This Portland hotel is across the street from Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park, which features a paved running and biking path along the river. Public tennis courts are less than 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and three golf courses are within 5 miles (8 kilometers).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Resort fee: USD 11.53 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Staypineapple Hotel Rose Portland
- Hotel Rose Portland
- Rose Hotel
- Hotel Rose Piece Pineapple Hospitality Portland
- Hotel Rose Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Rose Piece Pineapple Hospitality Portland
- Rose Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Hotel Fifty Portland
- Staypineapple Hotel Rose
- Staypineapple Rose Portland
- Staypineapple Rose
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.