Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Portland hotel overlooking Director Park
Near cultural venues
This casual, intimate hotel overlooks Director Park and is located in the heart of downtown Portland near concert halls, art museums, Pioneer Square shopping, restaurants, and MAX Light rail and trolley.
The Paramount has a complimentary 24-hour exercise room and a business center with high-speed wireless Internet access.
Spacious guestrooms at The Paramount offer complimentary wireless Internet access and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Paramount Hotel
This downtown Portland hotel is within a block of the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, the Portland Art Museum, and the Portland Center for the Performing Arts. The hotel overlooks Director Park, which features a water fountain, cafe, and art installations.
The Paramount's lobby features Corinthian Columns, modern Art Deco furniture, Italian marble, and original artwork. The hotel has a 24-hour business center as well as 2 meeting rooms, totaling to 1,300 square feet (121 square meters) of meeting and function space. Swank & Swine, the on-site restaurant, features a menu built around local, fresh products. Swine, the attached, moonshine + whiskey bar, offers drinks in a casual atmosphere with natural wood decor. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel.
The hotel's fitness room is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 2
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 121
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 1300
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 2000
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Swank & Swine
Swank restaurant open 7 days a week for lunch & dinner. A lively regional bistro where local flair and classic preparation meets. Featuring a menu built around local, fresh products and crowd pleasing dishes.
Swine - Moonshine + Whiskey Bar open daily at 3 PM with twice daily happy hour
Nearby Things to Do
This Portland hotel has a 24-hour fitness room on the floor below the lobby.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Hotel Paramount
- Paramount Hotel
- Paramount Hotel Portland
- Paramount Portland
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.