Best pet policy I've experienced
Posted Feb 22, 2017
I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel:
* The staff is exceptionally friendly and accommodating.
* The pet policy is the best I've seen. There is no fee, and they even give your dog a comfy bed, treats, and water/food bowls.
* Check in was fast and efficient. Even though I booked through a third party, the hotel staff were happy to make sure I had a room that met our needs.
* The location is great for shopping and dining, plus close to public transportation.
* The rooms are extremely comfortable and clean (our room had 2 beds, a sitting area, plus a bathroom with a rain shower and soaking tub).
One thing to note: In late Feb 2017 when we stayed at the Westin, the lobby/bar/restaurant were closed for remodeling, so don't expect a glam lobby. We probably got a slightly lower rate as a result of the remodeling activity, but I have nothing to compare. They did offer us drink vouchers to compensate for the bar being closed (limited selection, but nice). The friendliness of the staff more than made up for the small inconvenience.