Get an overview of this hotel3-star Porto Alegre hotel in Petropolis with free breakfast
Located in Petropolis, this hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Museum of Natural Sciences and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Moinhos de Vento Park. Porto Alegre Botanical Garden and Farroupilha College are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a conference center, and self parking. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 93 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs with cable channels. Hair dryers, safes, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Coral Tower Trade Center
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning and a complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 8 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a television in a common area. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Coral Tower Trade Center is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Number of floors - 6
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Year Built 2000
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Free reception
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM. The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Coral Tower Trade Center has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 50 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for BRL 50,00 per day.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.90 per accommodation, per night
- Self parking fee: BRL 20.00 per day
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: BRL 50,00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 50 per night
- Coral Tower Trade Center
- Coral Tower Trade Center Hotel
- Coral Tower Trade Center Hotel Porto Alegre
- Coral Tower Trade Center Porto Alegre
- Hotel Coral Tower
- Hotel Coral Tower Trade Center
- Hotel Coral Tower Trade Center Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Coral Tower Petrópolis Hotel Porto Alegre
- Coral Tower Petrópolis Hotel
- Coral Tower Petrópolis Porto Alegre
- Hotel Coral Tower Trade Center Porto Alegre Brazil
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.