Visiting Porto Salvo
Visitors to Porto Salvo are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, shopping, and bars. Top sights around the area include Castle of Sao Jorge, Queluz National Palace, and Belem Tower.
- There are 3196 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cascais (CAT), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 9.9 mi (16 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Porto Salvo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lisbon and Tagus Valley. In the area, you'll also find Castle of Sao Jorge and Queluz National Palace.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lagoas Park Hotel - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and bathrooms.
Top places to see outside the city include Belem Tower, 5.2 mi/8.3 km from the heart of the city, and Estoril Casino, which is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) away.
Dressing for Porto Salvo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Porto Salvo each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F