Find Hotels Near Portofino Divers, Santa Margherita Ligure from $86
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Portofino Divers
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2018
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2018
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2017
Portofino Divers Hotel Guide
Portofino Divers is an attraction you'll certainly be glad you added to your schedule.
It is 240 miles from Rome, in Santa Margherita Ligure.
To be in close proximity to Portofino Divers, book a room at one of the 5 accommodation options within 2 miles. One of the more well-known hotels is the Hotel Cenobio Dei Dogi, just 1 mile away. Two other great options are the Villa Rosmarino, 1 mile away, and the Hotel Flory, only 1 mile away.
If you don't have bottomless pockets, you might opt for one of the area's inexpensive hotels. The Hotel Jolanda and the MA Hotel are a few of the most popular establishments.
If you appreciate the finer things in life, you'll be excited to learn that there are a number of upmarket hotels in the vicinity. Both the Eight Hotel Portofino and the Eight Hotel Paraggi guarantee a stay to remember.
Stroll around Portofino Divers and then go to Agriturismo il Monte (Via Dolcina Alta 3, Santa Margherita Ligure) for a delightful dinner. Chat with some of the welcoming locals over beverages at Trattoria da Paladini (Strada Statale 1 Via Aurelia, 95, Santa Margherita Ligure). This watering hole is also not far away.
Other Places to Visit near Portofino DiversOnce you're done with Portofino Divers, don't forget to take a look at what else this area has to offer you:
- A peaceful oasis inside and well-recognized from the outside, Chiesa Millenaria Sacro Cuore di Gesu is not just a house of prayer, but an unmissable tourist attraction too.
- Regional Natural Park of Portofino is a lovely place to walk through natural settings and relax.
- Whether you've come to say a few prayers or learn about the history of the building, Santuario N.S. di Caravaggio is a fascinating place to explore.
- Nothing restores the soul like a trip to the beach. Schedule a visit to Camogli Beach, one of the finest in the region.
- There's a good chance you'll find something interesting occurring at Villa Durazzo which often holds great events.