Visiting Post Falls
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Post Falls, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront, beautiful waterfalls, and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and scenic, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- You'll find 173 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Coeur d'Alene
- The closest major airport is in Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.), 28.4 mi (45.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Post Falls
Favorite places to visit in the city include University Of Idaho Research Park, The Highlands Golf Course, and Stateline Stadium and Speedway. Additionally, you might want to add The Links Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Post Falls. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ida-Home Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Sleep Inn Post Falls - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Post Falls - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Post Falls
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Post Falls is 25.67 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F