Visitors can enjoy all that Poti has to offer including the lakeside setting, parks, and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and cathedral. In Poti, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Poti
Notable city landmarks like Rioni Bridge and Poti Cathedral might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Poti Central Park to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to Poti, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 22 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Villa Reta is 5.6 mi (9 km) from central Poti. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Poti can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Park Green is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Poti. This 3-star hotel in Poti features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Autograph Collection Paragraph Resort & Spa Shekvetili is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the center of Poti. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Shekhvetili can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Poti
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on Poti each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 41°F