See yourself sauntering through the downtown area of a fresh spot, taking note of the monuments or the exquisite settings all around you. But there's one attraction you're especially anticipating: Powell Museum. You've wanted to wander there for a while, and right now is the moment to get there.
Hotels at Powell Museum
Hotels near Powell Museum
Culture is what defines a destination, and it's an essential piece of any good trip. Stopping in at Powell Museum will be sure to make your journey all the more memorable.
It's located in Page. If you're visiting the state capital, Phoenix, you'll need to travel 240 miles to get there.
Would you like a place to stay within easy reach of Powell Museum? You can choose from at least 16 hotels located within 2 miles. Just 0.6 miles away is the Courtyard by Marriott Lake Powell. The Clarion Inn and the Comfort Inn & Suites Page, 0.4 miles and 2 miles away, are also recommended.
Accommodation can be a considerable expense when exploring this wonderful world, so why not save a few dimes and reserve a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? 0.2 miles away, you'll arrive at the Best Western Plus At Lake Powell, but if that's not right for you, then an alternative is the Super 8 Page/Lake Powell, which is 1 mile away.
If you'd rather splurge on something more luxurious, you have a whole heap of upmarket hotel options to choose from. A local favorite is the Rodeway Inn Page, a walk of only 0.2 miles away. Another is the Americas Best Value Inn Page. You'll easily find this spot just 0.1 miles away.
Want to begin the day with a caffeine fix? River's End Cafe (130 6th Avenue, Page) sells rich coffee and sweet treats to tired travelers and sharp locals. No matter if you're a fan of wine, spirits or beer, Dam Bar & Grille (644 North Navajo Drive, Page) has a drink for you.
Powell Museum is not the only popular thing to do in the vicinity:
- Are you a golfer? You will love practicing your swing at Lake Powell National Golf Course.
- Plan a trip to Rainbow Bridge National Monument and admire the geological wonders, carved out by the elements.
- Navajo Village is a significant destination that has been designated for special use.
- Begin at Carl Hayden Visitor Center to get some helpful tips before you set out exploring.
- Dust off your most comfortable shoes and check out the magnificent rocky surrounds of Lower Antelope Canyon, which is always an inspiring sight.
Our Page hotels deliver all you need, so you're sure to get options near Powell Museum that you'll appreciate. It's time to start searching lots of arrivals choose Page for a noteworthy getaway. You can rest assured once reservation time is here, too: guests of all sorts endorse their Page hotel. All the inside info you're searching you'll find right here.
- The guest service at hotels close to Powell Museum will be awesome, which is fitting for such a lovely site.
- Rooms in Page lodging will be fresh, clean, and waiting to greet you.
- From families with children to individuals, we have snug spaces for all kinds.
We see your preferred site in your future thanks to our vast registry of hotels near Powell Museum.
Page Intriguing Facts
After Powell Museum is checked off your list, you'll still have things to do in Page.
- To truly dig into each sight the area has to offer, go over fun near Page.
- You will find Page also knows a few things about rolling out the welcome mat after some time spent on its a full schedule of excursions.
- Find the perfect shop to get a few necessities and savor an enticing supper of its regional cuisine.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and greet some awe-inspiring photo ops. Paying a visit to Page is always a good strategy, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Powell Museum. Reserve now!