- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- World Trade Center
- 3 min walk
- Poznan International Fair Grounds
- 9 min walk
- Poznan Philharmonic
- 11 min walk
- Poznan (POZ-Lawica)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Poznan, Hotel Gaja is in the city center and near the airport. Nowy Theatre and Poznan Philharmonic are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Poznan Palm House and AquaPark Termy Maltanskie. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hala Arena or City Stadium.Visit our Poznan travel guide
- World Trade Center - 3 min walk
- Poznan International Fair Grounds - 9 min walk
- Poznan Philharmonic - 11 min walk
- Poznan Palm House - 12 min walk
- Imperial Castle - 12 min walk
- Poznań Central Station - 12 min walk
- Poznan (POZ-Lawica) - 11 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of PLN 20 per pet, per day, plus a one-time cleaning fee of PLN 50
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: PLN 35 per day
- Pet fee: PLN 20 per pet, per day plus PLN 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: PLN 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Gaja Hotel
- Gaja Poznan
- Hotel Gaja
- Hotel Gaja Poznan
- Hotel Gaja Hotel
- Hotel Gaja Poznan
- Hotel Gaja Hotel Poznan
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
night stay in Poznan, good price.
Hotel was ok and location was fine. The room was clean and bed was fine. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. We reserved a room for 3 but went up to the room there was only one bed. The girl at reception was very nice and changed our room to one with a sofa bed as well. There were no sheets or towels for the 3rd person so we had to get those ourselves and make the bed. Not really what you’d expect from a 3 star hotel but it wasn’t the end of the world. There was a coffee machine but no coffee or tea, there was a bowling alley but it wasn’t open. There is no air conditioning in the rooms.he price was great but overall there are better options available in Poznan.