- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of angelo by Vienna House Prague
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Located in Prague's Smichov neighborhood, angelo by Vienna House Prague is in the business district and near a metro station. Charles Bridge and Prague Castle are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Dancing House and Wenceslas Square. Traveling with kids? Make time for Prague Zoo, or check out an event or a game at O2 Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and segway rentals/tours.Visit our Prague travel guide
- Dancing House - 17 min walk
- Prague National Theatre - 9 min drive
- Lennon Wall - 13 min drive
- Vysehrad Castle - 14 min drive
- Charles Bridge - 15 min drive
- Anděl (ul. Plzenska) Stop - 4 min walk
- Prague-Jinonice Station - 5 min drive
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 24 min drive
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast.
About this property
angelo by Vienna House Prague
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CZK 425 for adults and CZK 425 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 550 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: CZK 800.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CZK 700 per night
- Pet deposit: CZK 675 per day
- Pet fee: CZK 500 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CZK 750 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 1250.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good sized rooms, friendly bar and excellent buffet breakfast, open until 10.30 and a 12 noon check out. We were worried about being on the 'other' side of the river but the no.9 tram was just around the corner and it was very easy to get around, Much quieter over New Year as the business district was closed.