Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelArt Nouveau luxury hotel with ideal central Prague location
Popular property highlights
By Wenceslas Square
The luxury Art Nouveau Palace Hotel is conveniently located in the historical city centre of Prague, just a few steps from Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square, shopping areas, and the State Opera.
A hotel since 1909, this landmark building retains many of its original fittings, most notably in the Gourmet Club restaurant with its stained-glass dome and custom glassware.
With views of the courtyard and surrounding historic buildings, the Hotel Palace Praha's 127 rooms have free high-speed Internet access, robes and slippers, and complimentary toiletries.
Art Nouveau Palace Hotel
The luxury Art Nouveau Palace Hotel is conveniently located in the historical city centre, just a few steps from Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square, shopping areas and the State Opera.
Each of the deluxe and executive rooms is elegantly furnished and equipped with complimentary coffee/tea facilities, a safe and Italian marble bathrooms. Free WiFi is available in the guestrooms and in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1909
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 127
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room massage available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Gourmet Club restaurant and lounge - Beneath an Art Nouveau stained-glass dome, guests enjoy Czech and international dinners to the tinkling of a period fountain in the middle of the room. Tables are decorated with French-style silver and antique-look glassware made specially for the hotel - walls are hung with antique lithographs. A back room, screened by plants and a decorative fireplace, provides more privacy. The attached mirror-lined lounge is filled with armchairs.
The Cafe Palace - The Cafe Palace is an elegant and comfortable place to relax in the middle of Prague’s bustling city center – perfect for indulging in a good book, talking with friends while enjoying a cup of freshly roasted coffee, or for toasting a special occasion. Serves cake and fine wine.
Breakfast is available for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CZK 1750 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CZK 750 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee: CZK 21.00 per person, per night
- Fee for full breakfast: CZK 312 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 900 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: CZK 750 per night
- Valet parking fee: CZK 750 per night
- Pet fee: CZK 750 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 1750 per night
- Art Nouveau Hotel
- Art Nouveau Palace
- Art Nouveau Palace Hotel
- Art Nouveau Palace Hotel Prague
- Art Nouveau Palace Prague
- Art Palace Hotel
- Hotel Art Nouveau
- Hotel Art Nouveau Palace
- Nouveau Palace
- Palace Praha Hotel
- Palace Praha Prague
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.