Overview of Eurowings Hotel a Hostel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Eurowings Hotel a Hostel is located in Prague's Prague 3 neighborhood. Prague Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square. Check out an event or a game at O2 Arena, and consider making time for Prague Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Prague travel guide
- Zizkov Television Tower - 8 min walk
- Czech National Museum - 3 min drive
- Municipal House Hall - 3 min drive
- Palladium Shopping Centre - 4 min drive
- Powder Tower - 4 min drive
- Jiriho z Podebrad Station - 13 min walk
- Prague-Masarykovo Station - 17 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 21 min drive
About this property
Eurowings Hotel a Hostel
Parking and transportation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Euro Wings Hotel Prague
- Eurowings Hotel Hostel Prague
- Euro Wings Prague
- Alfa Hotel Prague
- Eurowings Hotel Hostel
- Eurowings Prague
- Eurowings Hotel a Hostel Hotel
- Eurowings Hotel a Hostel Prague
- Eurowings Hotel a Hostel Hotel Prague