Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Prague hotel in Prague 2, near Old Town Square
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Prague hotel is located in the historical district, within a 15-minute walk of Peace Square, Prague State Opera, and Czech National Museum. Wenceslas Square and Prague Congress Centre are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A coffee shop/café, valet parking, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include limo/town car service, express check-out, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 18 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel City Bell
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and limo/town car service. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel City Bell is a smoke-free property.
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 14 per night (in/out privileges)
- City Bell Prague
- City Hotel Bell
- Hotel City Bell
- Hotel City Bell Prague
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Czech Republic. This property is rated 3 stars.