Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Prague hotel in Prague 5, near Old Town Square
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Prague hotel is located in the business district, within 1 mi (2 km) of Czech Technical University, Prague Dancing House, and Prague National Theatre. Vysehrad Castle and Lennon Wall are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a sauna. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and a business center are onsite.
All 20 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, plasma TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is offered on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge), and a car charging station is available.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Year Built 1890
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free wired Internet
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Viva Victoria - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Vine Bar - This wine bar specializes in international cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Internet access
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 27 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.00 per night
- General Hotel
- General Prague
- Hotel General
- Hotel General Prague
- General Hotel Prague
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Czech Republic. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.