Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Prague hotel in Prague 5, near Old Town Square
This family-friendly Prague hotel is located in the business district, within 1 mi (2 km) of Bertramka, Prague Dancing House, and Prague National Theatre. Vysehrad Castle and Lennon Wall are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a sauna. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and a business center are onsite.
All 20 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, plasma TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1890
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Viva Victoria - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Vine Bar - This wine bar specializes in international cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Internet access
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 27 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.00 per night
- General Hotel
- General Prague
- Hotel General
- Hotel General Prague
- General Hotel Prague
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.